AMRAP isn’t just a training philosophy. It’s getting as many reps as possible out of life.
Whether it’s dominating in the gym or fuelling your body to perform its best, AMRAP is the plant-based BCAA formula that is designed to push you beyond.
With vegan-sourced fermented BCAAs for maximal bioavailability, AMRAP delivers the gold standard of 4:1:1 ratio of BCAAs, perfectly fueling your body whether it’s pre, intra, or post-workout.
Along with added L-Carnitine to support energy from fat oxidation, magnesium for both intra workout support and recovery, and mind-blowing flavours, AMRAP goes beyond the traditional BCAA supplement to deliver a world-class formula that lets you get the most out of each rep.
THE DETAILS THAT MATTER.
7.2g of BCAAs – At the optimal 4:1:1 ratio, offering a massive 4.8g dose of L-leucine which is shown in clinical trials to be the most effective in supporting intra-workout endurance, muscle growth and recovery.
1,000mg of L-Carnitine – Facilitates the metabolism and oxidation of fat to allow the body to utilize fat as energy while preserving muscle glycogen.
200mg of Magnesium – Added to support muscle output and optimizing your recovery processes.
- L-Leucine – Is often referred to as the ‘master’ branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) because it’s the most effective at activating mTOR, a pathway that induces muscle protein synthesis, muscle growth, and recovery.
- L-Isoleucine – Has been shown to promote glucose consumption and uptake and has roles as an anti-catabolic agent without promoting synthesis, similar to HMB.
- L-Valine – Works synergistically with the other two BCAAs proven to promote muscle growth and tissue repair.
- L-Carnitine – An amino acid that plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat. Carnitine functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the “metabolic furnace” of the cell where the fat is then oxidized and used for fuel. L-carnitine improves endurances, decreases fatigue and limits muscle damage during resistance exercise by clearing muscle lactate and increasing anabolic hormone response.
- Magnesium Citrate – An essential dietary mineral and the second most prevalent electrolyte in the human body. Magnesium deficiency is prevalent amongst athletes and most people because it’s used as a cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems that regulate diverse biochemical reactions in the body. Having adequate magnetism levels has been shown to improve protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, and blood pressure regulation, energy production, oxidative phosphorylation, and glycolysis.
WHY PEOPLE LOVE AMRAP
Fermented Vegan Plant-Based BCAAs – Beyond Yourself’s BCAAs are both vegan and fermented to deliver the optimal possible BCAA source with maximum bioavailability that also supports gut health.
Insane Flavours – The Beyond community goes crazy over the Beyond Yourself’s award-winning flavour line-up that delivers the perfect sweetness and taste that leaves you craving for more!
No Added Sugar – Skip the high sugar and unnecessary calories. AMRAP delivers the ultimate BCAA supplement with delicious flavours and the perfect sweetness without the added sugar.
Free of Artificial Dye & Additives – The commitment to go beyond means ditching the stuff that doesn’t serve you. At Beyond Yourself, we do just that. AMRAP delivers unbelievable taste without any dyes or additives.
There are no reviews yet.