What are electrolytes and when to supplement them?
Electrolytes in the organism are responsible primarily for a suitable water balance, and their influence is based on distribution of water throughout the organism. Additionally they support operation of numerous systems and organs, for example brain and heart. As they regulate pH level in the organism, they can reduce drowsiness, fatigue and moods variability.
It is important that you consume electrolytes especially when you are exposed to loss of large amount of water.
- SET OF 3 ELECTROLYTES – Aqua Kick include as many as three types of electrolytes serving to suitably hydrate your organism.
- FOR PHYSICALLY ACTIVE PEOPLE – Thanks to the supplement, you can quickly and easily eliminate deficiency of electrolytes which result from hard workout and fatigue.
- CONVENIENT FORM – Mix with lots of water and it’s ready! Drink the peach-flavored mixture throughout the day.
Active ingredients of OstroVit Aqua Kick Electrolyte
Aqua Kick dietary supplement contains three kinds of electrolytes. Check their role in the organism:
- MAGNESIUM – It reduces disease risk. It also improves operation of immunological and digestive systems. It fosters brain functioning too. It widens respiratory tracts and eliminates headaches.
- POTASSIUM – It controls muscles and volume of water in organism. It reduces pressure, helps you build muscles and make them tense.
- SODIUM – It regulates distribution of water in your organism. It also helps you keep a proper pH level.
For the sake of our customers’ health, the products we manufacture are regularly tested in an independent accredited laboratory to ensure and maintain the highest quality.
Dissolve a single serving of the product 10 g (1 full scoop) in 1,5 l of water. Consume throughout the day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Acidity regulator: citric acid; aroma, maltodextrin, potassium citrate (potassium), beetroot juice concentrate in powder, sodium chloride (sodium), acidity regulator: malic acid; magnesium salts of citric acid (magnesium), sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; colour: carotenes; anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
Net weight of product: 300 g Servings per container: 30 Serving size: 10 g
|Nutritional values||10 g powder||% RI*||100 ml liquid|
|Energy value||14 kJ / 3 kcal||–||1 kJ / 0 kcal|
|Fat||0 g||–||0 g|
|– of which saturated fatty acids:||0 g||–||0 g|
|Carbohydrates:||0.8 g||–||0.1 g|
|– of which sugars:||0.2 g||–||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||–||0 g|
|Salt||0.5 g||–||0.03 g|
|Active ingredients||10 g powder||% RI*||100 ml liquid|
|Magnesium||57 mg||15||3.77 mg|
|Potassium||300 mg||15||19.87 mg|
|Sodium||200 mg||–||13.25 mg|
There are no reviews yet.