What is ashwagandha?
Used in traditional Indian medicine, Withania somnifera, also called winter cherry or ashwagandha, occurs naturally in the subtropical climate zone. Although its unique properties have been known for ages, only recently did ashwagandha become popular in Europe. This is thanks to scientific and clinical trials which prove it has a therapeutic impact.
Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb, which means it can contribute to improved organism adaptation to unfavorable environmental conditions. The extract works in two ways – influences mental functions and physiological processes which occur in the human organism.
KSM-66 is the most comprehensively tested ashwagandha extract on the market. Numerous laboratory and clinical tests performed in prominent academic and research centers have proved that KSM-66 can influence a human organism in many ways. The extract is obtained solely from winter cherry roots which turn out to have health-promoting properties according to various studies. KSM-66 extract is obtained in line with green chemistry principles, that is in an environmentally friendly way, without any chemical solvents or alcohol.
OstroVit KSM-66 Ashwagandha contains a tested Withania somnifera root extract which has been proved to:
- reduce of fatigue
- improve memory and concentration
- improve cardio-respiratory functions
- increase the strength of the body
- increase muscle regeneration
- reduce free radicals
- improve sexual capabilities in men and women
- ADAPTOGENIC IMPACT – Withania somnifera extract supports organism homeostasis and helps it adapt to stress. It can contribute to reduction of fear, anxiety and stress.
- HIGH BIOAVAILABILITY – Studies have demonstrated that KSM-66 is more highly bio-available than other reference ashwagandha extracts. The product is obtained in accordance with green chemistry principles.
- CONFIRMED IMPACT – KSM-66 is the most comprehensively tested ashwagandha extract on the market. The clinical tests have proved its comprehensive impact on mental life and physiological processes in the organism.
- NUMEROUS REWARDS – Withania somnifera extract KSM-66 has been appreciated by independent experts who in the space of many years distinguished it many times, including through the prize for the Best Plant Ingredient Engredea 2013 and prize in the category of Herbal Industry Leader 2016, granted by the Ethnopharmacology Society.
Take 1 serving (1⁄2 tablet) per day. Product is intended for adults.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The product should not be consumed when using sedatives, sleeping pills, antiepileptic drugs and should not be used by children, pregnant women and during lactation. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ashwagandha root extract (Withania somnifera L. Dunal) – KSM-66 Ashwagandha® standardized on 5 % of withanolides, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; starch, anticaking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanut, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
Net weight of product: 91 g Servings per container: 240 Serving size: 1⁄2 tablet
|Active ingredients||Per portion||1 tablet|
|Ashwagandha root extract KSM-66,||200 mg||400 mg|
|– of which withanolides (5 %)||10 mg||20 mg|
There are no reviews yet.