Who did we create the OstroVit Braintus Thunder supplement for?
It is an ideal proposition for all those who complain of fatigue, drowsiness and stressful lifestyle. The ingredients contained in the dietary supplement support the work of the brain and regulate the level of neurotransmitters.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Braintus Thunder:
- SUPPORT OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM – Braintus Thunder active ingredients complex can improve intellectual capabilitie, thanks which can support cognitive processes.
- CAREFULLY SELECTED INGREDIENTS – Eight carefully selected ingredients, which have a wide effect on the functional nervous system.
- BETTER MOOD – Thanks to regulation of serotonin, ingredients in the supplement make you feel better and prevent you from getting drowsy.
- HANDY FORM – The supplement in the form of easy-to-swallow capsules is a great alternative to classic pills which are often hard to swallow.
Active ingredients of OstroVit Braintus Thunder:
- Caffeine anhydrous – It stimulates the nervous system to act, improves concentration and thinking. It prevents drowsiness.
- Ginseng root extract – It lowers susceptibility to stress. It demonstrates relaxing properties. It boosts memory and concentration.
- Taurine – It fosters cognitive functions. It hinders production of serotonin so that your tissues and muscles can easily regenerate after a hard workout.
- Whole small-leaved bacopa plant extract – It can affect the processes of remembering, associating and recalling from memory. Supports the learning process.
- Choline bitartrate – It stimulates the nervous system and improves cognitive functions. It can slower heartbeat, dilate blood vessels and lower blood pressure.
- Guarana seeds extract – It serves as a rich source of natural caffeine so that it shows pro-cognitive properties.
- Niacin – It defends nervous cells, supports brain functions and peripheral nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 – It includes pyridoxine which has a positive influence on synthesis of neurotransmitters.
Caffeine anhydrous, ginseng root extract (20% ginsenosides), taurine, whole plant extract of bacopa minor (50% bacosides), choline bicinate, guarana seed extract (22% caffeine), vitamin B6 (pyridoxalo 5′-phosphate P-5-P), niacin (nicotinic acid), capsule shell (filler: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soya, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, shellfish, fish.
Net weight of product: 43 g Servings per container: 45 Serving size: 2 capsule
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|Anhydrous caffeine||180 mg||–|
|Ginseng root extract (20% ginsenosides)||150 mg||–|
Whole bacopa plant extract (50% bacosides)
|Choline bitartrate||100 mg||–|
|Guarana seed extract (22% caffeine – 20 mg)||90.9 mg||–|
|Niacin (nicotinic acid)||16 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5′-phosphate P-5-P)||10 mg||714|
* RI – Reference intake
Take 1 serving (2 capsules). The product is intended for adults.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is recommended. Do not use if you are allergic to any of product compounds. The product should not be consumed by children, pregnant and lactating women. Keep out of reach of young children.
The product contains caffeine; not recommended for children or pregnant women (caffeine content 200 mg in 1 serving); do not use with other products that are sources of caffeine or other ingredients with similar effects.
There are no reviews yet.