- 500 g creatine monohydrate in the package
- 200 servings in the package
- 1 scoop a day
- Only one ingredient, no unnecessary fillers
Creatine is an organic chemical compound that occurs naturally in the human body. It is usually delivered with animal products such as meat, eggs or fish. Its beneficial effect is based on a simple mechanism, which releases energy in the form of high-energy ATP (adenosine triphosphate) molecules through the breakdown of phosphocreatine in the muscles. Despite the fact that creatine is also contained in food, the only one way to 100% saturate our muscles with creatine is to supplement it constantly.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate:
Creatine monohydrate is undoubtedly an extremely effective and safe supplement for athletes. It has a number of valuable properties improving muscle function, but also showing protective effects of the brain or heart muscle. Below is a list of some of the benefits of creatine supplementation:
- Numerous meta-analyzes prove that taking it increases our strength and training endurance
- By increasing the amount of phosphocreatine in the muscles, it increases the reserves of our energy potential
- By causing water retention in muscle cells, it creates an ideal anabolic environment – larger muscles
- Can effectively improve our well-being and overall satisfaction through direct action on our brain
- Studies have shown that people using creatine obtained greater gains in the form of lean muscle tissue than people who did not use it
- Actively participates in the resynthesis of glycogen.
There are no reviews yet.