Electrolytes – why they are so important?
- Potassium It supports proper muscle tension. It can control water volume in the body and regulate pressure. It has an impact on the nervous system.
- Calcium It conducts nerve impulses. It takes part in division and regeneration of cells. It boosts coagulation, regulates muscles and amounts of some hormones.
- Magnesium It helps in the normal functioning of muscles and in maintaining electrolyte balance. It contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism and helps in the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Chlorine Ensures adequate nerve conduction and cell membrane permeability. It regulates the body’s water-electrolyte balance and activates digestive enzymes.
- Sodium It maintains the water-electrolyte and acid-base balance in the body. It is also involved in the transport of nutrients into the cells.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Electrolytes:
- Beneficial effects on the body’s water and electrolyte balance
- Support recovery from intense exercise, vomiting, diarrhea
- Play a significant role in the storage of energy in muscle cells
- May help reduce fatigue and proper cognitive function
- May help prevent painful skeletal muscle spasms.
Take 1 serving (3 tablets) a day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing women must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children
Potassium citrate (potassium), bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; magnesium carbonate (magnesium), sodium chloride (sodium, chlorine), calcium carbonate (calcium), starch, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soybeans, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
Net weight: 103 g Servings per container: 30 1 serving: 3 tabs
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
*RI – Reference intake
There are no reviews yet.