Protein ice cream – a recipe for a tasty and nutritious dessert
Whey protein ice cream and buttermilk developed by OstroVit are the perfect complement to the diet with protein. 100 grams of the product supplies the body with 52 grams of protein, which makes it a real protein bomb! Contrary to most ice-creams available in stores, the OstroVit protein ice-cream contains much less fat and has no sugar added. They are also distinguished by the high content of dietary fiber, thanks to which they provide a feeling of full longer.
Our high-protein ice-cream performs well as a cocktail and protein shake replacement for active people or those who are on a high-protein diet. A whey protein included in the composition is rich in aminoacids which boost anabolic processes and improve recovery after the workout. Try our OstroVit High Protein Ice Cream if you:
- are looking for a recipe for a healthy dessert
- love a taste of ice-creams
- feel guilty after having a sweet treat
- want to supply protein and fiber to the body
- are on a diet or control calorific value of your meals
Cannot you imagine the summer without ice-creams but you are on a diet? Thanks to our low-calorie protein ice-cream, you don’t need to forget about pleasures. Simply mix the powder with water or milk and put it in the freezer until you reach the desired consistency.
Key features of the product:
- HIGH DOSE OF PROTEIN – The protein content of our high-protein ice cream powder is 49-52%! Thanks to this, it is a perfect replacement to a protein cocktail after workout.
- 3 TASTY FLAVORS – Our fit ice-cream is available in three classic flavors: chocolate, strawberry and milky. Choose your favorite or blend them if you cannot decide!
- PERFECTLY CREAMY CONSISTENCY – Thanks to the unique combination of whey protein and powdered buttermilk, our ice cream is extremely creamy after preparation. It will be hard to believe that you managed to make them yourself at home!
- TWO WAYS OF PREPARATION – Depending on your preferences, you can mix our high-protein ice cream with milk or water. The second of these options will be ideal if you care about the lowest calorie content of the dessert.
There are no reviews yet.