Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Pump Nitro Shot:
- THE RIGHT DOSE OF ENERGY – Anhydrous caffeine stimulates action and reduces the feeling of fatigue in the body.
- MAXIMIZING RESULTS – L-citrulline malate and AAKG protect the muscles during exercise and strengthen the feeling of the muscle pump. Taurine stimulates fat burning.
- PROPERLY COMPOSED AMOUNT OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – One shot of our pre-workout is a combination of 3500 mg L-citrulline malate, 1600 mg AAKG, 800 mg Beta-alanine, 500 mg taurine, 200 mg anhydrous caffeine and 200 mg L-theanine, additionally enriched with glycerol, beetroot extract and vitamin B6.
- COMFORTABLE FORM – Our shot is ready to eat and you can drink it whenever you need it.
Check what action the active ingredients in our supplement have:
- L-citrulline malate. It has an antioxidant effect, protects the muscles during exercise. It helps to increase the effect of the muscle pump due to the increased synthesis of nitric oxide.
- Glycerol. By affecting the water and electrolyte balance, it supports cellular hydration, thus helping to increase the feeling of a muscle pump.
- L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate.. It promotes regeneration, helps to increase blood supply to the muscles and accelerate the regeneration of tissues and muscles during physical exertion.
- Beta-alanine. It demonstrates the ability to buffer muscles, which delays fatigue during high-intensity exercise.
- Taurine. It can affect the body’s efficiency and increase fat burning during activity, supports the activity of muscles, including the heart muscle, inhibits the processes of catabolism in the muscles, has a neuroprotective effect.
- Anhydrous caffeine. It adds energy and willingness to act, can improve focus, reduces the feeling of fatigue and weariness and extends the time of concentration.
- L-theanine. Non-protein amino acid supporting the cognitive functions of the body.
- Beet root extract DER 4: 1. It can improve the circulatory and respiratory capacity of the body and increase the synthesis of nitric oxide, which in turn increases the efficiency of blood flow and muscle oxygenation.
- Vitamin B6. It supports the transformation of amino acids and carbohydrates. It participates in the synthesis of serotonin and adrenaline, thanks to which it supports the functioning of the nervous system and helps to reduce the feeling of fatigue.
Water, L-citrulline malate, apple juice from apple juice concentrate 20%, glycerol, L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, L-arginine, beta-alanine, taurine, beet root extract (Beta vulgaris L. ) DER 4:1, caffeine anhydrous, L-theanine, aroma, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate; pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit. B6).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soya, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, shellfish, fish.
Product capacity: 100 ml Numbers of servings per pack: 1 Serving size: 100 ml
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|L-citrulline malate||3500 mg||–|
|– of which L-citrulline||2275 mg||–|
|L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate||1600 mg||–|
|– of which L-arginine||1040 mg||–|
|Caffeine anhydrous||200 mg||–|
|Beet root extract DER 4:1||500 mg||–|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100%|
*RI – Reference intake value
Consume 1 bottle (100 ml) per day. Do not consume more than 1 serving per day. The product is intended for adults. Sedimentation is a natural occurrence. Shake before use. Once opened, store in the refrigerator, consume within 24h.
Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the supplement. The product is not recommended for children, pregnant women, breastfeeding women. The dietary supplement must not be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is recommended. Store in a dry, cool place at 2-25°C. Protect from sunlight and frost. Keep out of reach of small children.
There are no reviews yet.